Shinobi Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Legacy

The official messageboard of Shinobi Legacy the game, on Byond. Its byond address is, byond://173.212.209.172:2141

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules/Guide.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suimizu

Rules/Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Rules/Guide.   Rules/Guide. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:51 am

Hello.
First of all, thank you for reading the rules. This will make it much easier for us to maintain the game, and for you not to break them, right?
Im getting right the to first part, Rules.
-Do's
Do invite people, this will increase our player base. And wil make it more fun for everyone to play.
Do RP good, dont godmod, dont avoid every single hit you see. You wont die from a punch.
Do inform the Admins of the game, if any bugs are found.

Dont's
Dont spam in the OOC channel. It may confuse people that are roleplaying right now.
Dont spam ask admins for help, if they wont come. They are busy, or they are tired for the day, and may help you in a hour.

Well, that covers about it. Now for the guide.

You may've noticed that this is a RP game, correct. You win a bonus point for intelligence.
What is RP? We'll get to that topic soon, but first--- wait what? You are naked in the hospital! You have no idea of how you landed in it, or what might have happened. Clans are random at birth, Dont spam remake to get the correct clan you want, keep it real, keep it fresh.
First, get out of the hospital, and go right, untill you see a house, if you are a girl, enter it. For... well, your ''clevage coverings'' Or what woman call them, i call them tittiecups. But anyhow.
If you are a guy, go to the second house on your right, you cant see it still, you need to cross a ''+'' way. just continue going right.
Buy clothes from the clothing vendor, if im correct you start with 100 yen, enough for clothes. THE BARBER DOESNT NEED ANY MONEY. Its free.

Now. Just walk around, you might've seen the academy, and the kage's house. Those are the main spots for you in the beginning.

You might want to ''RP'' around, trying to get yourself known in these strange lands. ''RP'' is short for ''RolePlay''
Example:
[your name is automaticly here, dont type it in the RP.] Walks around, as he mentioned a bird flying over him, his eyes slightly turned up, a cold presence was felt. A man wearing a black cloak, and with red clouds on it, was standing a few meters from him. ''Jinchuuriki, or shall i say ''Hachibi''' '' he would mutter, his eyes glaring towards me, with a huge amount of chakra in it.

Small example, it may not be quite good. But still, thats the basics of how it goes. Enjoy the game!
Back to top Go down

Rules/Guide.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Legacy :: Announcements :: Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: